- 11th January 2017
- Be the first to rate it.
- Write a Review
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment Important Date & Details:
Last Date of Application: 30 January 2017
Chhattisgarh High Court Vacancy Name & Details in January 2017:
- Stenographer (Eng.): 39 Posts
- Stenographer (Bilingual): 01 Post
- Translator: 05 Posts
- Hindi Stenographer: 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian: 03 Posts
- Assistant Grade-III: 76 Posts
- Assistant Grade-III (Computer): 02 Posts
- Assistant Grade-III (Photocopy Operator): 03 Posts
- Library Assistant (A.G.-III): 01 Post
- P.B.X. Operator: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Chhattisgarh High Court for Post of Asstt. Grade III & Other:
- Stenographer, Assistant Grade, P.B.X. Operator: Must be a Graduate from any recognised university.
- Translator: Must be a Law Graduate from any recognised University.Weightage shall be given to Legal Assistants attached to the Hon’ble Chief Justice or the Hon’ble Judge, successfully dis-charging their duties.
- Assistant Librarian: Must have Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science from any recognised University.
- Library Assistant (A.G.-III): Bachelors Degree in Library Science from any recognized University.
Age Limit: 21-30 years of age
Organisation Name: Chhattisgarh High CourtEligibility for the post:
How to Apply for 132 Asstt. Grade III & Other Posts:
Candidates should apply to the post and send the applications to the Registrar General, High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bodri, Bilaspur(C.G.)
For more information on Job and Application pls. click on below button